Douglas County Republicans voted at our regular September monthly meeting to endorse Republican Dan Newhouse running in Washington State's 4th Congressional District against the Democrat opponent Doug White. The core mission of the DCRCC and Douglas County Republicans is to elect Republicans to various county, state and federal elected offices.
Hello PCOs and Supporters,
Wishing everyone in Douglas County and Washington State and Happy Independance Day. We recognize that we would not have the freedom and country here today without the sacrifice given first and foremost by our Founding Fathers and all the service men and women who have given so much for us.
Please take some time to reflect today on all those hard fought freedom and rights we have and lets collectively make sure we defend them for our children and their future familes.
Douglas County Republicans - Chairman's Note
This week is filing week. This is a reminder to goto https://www.douglascountywa.
If you have any questions, please email back and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
PSA: This is a post is to let residents in the Eastmont School District know that there is a recent vacancy for the Director District #4 At-Large position. At the board's next regular meeting on Monday, April 18th, 2022 the Eastmont Board will discuss their procedure and approve the timeline for filling this position.
Any new information (including how to nominate someone or to self-nominate) will be posted here once a procedure and time is establised. If you are interested, please contact us at the Douglas County Republicans to discuss the position and answer any questions you may have to help support your candidancy.
- Register Now for the Republican Action Conference! (June 2nd - 4th)
- 2022 Monthly Meeting Dates
- Statement from the Washington State Redistricting Commission
- Public Notice: County Treasurer Appointment Recommendation
- 2021 Douglas County Republican Voter's Guide
- October 4th, 2021 Meeting - Postponed
- 2021 NCW Fair Booth - Say "Hi"
- CDRW Annual Fundraiser Banquet w/ Glen Morgan
- Event: Recent law changes on policing - Community Townhall 08/06/21
- Public Notice: County Clerk Appointment Recommendation